With the FORTIZO App Electric Vehicles' users can access the electromobility services offered through a wide and constantly expanding network of EV charging infrastructure.
Main features of the FORTIZO app include:
- Interactive location discovery using maps and clustering icons for better visibility and current location-aware search
- Filtering of locations in search by frequency, compatibility of charging connector with the type of EV inserted, distance from current location or specified search location, charger availability at a specific time, minimum charging power available,
- Routing to the chosen location on the map,
- Charging point locations displayed as a list of nearby locations or on a map, (with simple pricing information shown to the user if applicable)
- Booking of charge points (create new, set duration of booking, set requested power or range, set departure time),
- Unlocking of charge points with QR codes or alphanumeric station code
- Collecting of departure time information to benefit from business offers,
- Storing of past charging sessions and transactions (billing & payment)
- Help desk for EV Users with a real-time ticketing system,
- Possibility to enter information on user vehicles (make, model year, license plate number) to automatically search only for suitable charge points for the vehicle
- Favourite locations, based on user’s habits, (private locations, mostly used and manually added)
- Display of real-time status of charging (consumption of current charging session, charging duration, current charging power, booking status, fault notifications, remote stop of charging)
- Push notifications for important events (such as fault occurred during charging)
- Customizable views showing:
o Charging history,
o Energy consumed,
▪ Charging infrastructure map views & lists, by selection criteria, such as Connector compatibility, Vehicle compatibility, Charging speed, Charging power, Payable, Nearby POIs, Roaming, Payable, Within specified distance of map location;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.