global storms provides the latest severe weather information including:
- hurricanes, typhoons and tropical storms in the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans
- worldwide animated satellite views
- the latest worldwide marine information
- the ultraviolet index
- US mainland storms, including the latest tornado and severe thunderstorm alerts
- animated radar for the US
- animated US forecast chart
- global climate imagery
- space weather
Information in the app is courtesy of various open government sources as indicated in each section.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
There is an auto-renewing subscription option within the app to track worldwide tropical cyclones, typhoons, hurricanes and other global weather hazards, and comprehensive ocean conditions forecasts for the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
Development of global storms is funded in part by ads, which can be removed by selecting the monthly auto-renewing subscription option "Remove Ads" from the app's settings menu. Removing ads also provides access to other premium content and features.
The subscription price of 0.99 USD (in your local currency) will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and, for each renewal, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current month.
You can cancel the subscription at any time through your iTunes account settings, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current month to avoid being charged, and ads will show again at the start of the subsequent month.
Added worldwide radiation monitors
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Kelly Technology Inc.
- 24.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Kelly Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads 0,99 €
- Global Tropical Hazards 10,99 €
- Ocean Conditions Forecast 10,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.