Grafio turns 10. It's been around for a decade already - polished, efficient and with more features than ever before.
Grafio is not a tool for professionals only. Its smooth learning curve allows everyone to convey their ideas visually and with ease. Hundreds of thousands use Grafio worldwide, due to its simplicity and affordability.
There are no ongoing subscription costs or upgrade charges. Once you purchase it, you have access to an ongoing number of libraries (shapes and symbols) and a multitude of new features with every update.
Since Grafio was released 10 years ago, there have been 3 major upgrades, including dozens of new object libraries and a fresh new look to the layout.
To begin, simply draw a rectangle, circle or an ellipse and see what makes drawing with Grafio so easy and fun. Grafio can recognize and replace any of the shapes mentioned with a perfectly looking one for your diagram or schematic, ready to be used over and over.
Drag and drop objects on the canvas for more complex diagrams. Make connections, add text labels and images.
The shapes you draw are automatically closed and straightened, all basic shapes are instantly recognized. The lines you draw between shapes are automatically turned into connections thanks to our shape recognition magic.
Some diagrams require more advanced objects. Grafio provides thousands of shapes that you can easily drag in from the library. In addition, you can embed images from your Camera Roll into shapes and connect them to your other shapes.
Recording audio notes to your shapes can be a way for you to collect your thoughts and include them in the finishing product, or as a reference.
- Video tutorials on Grafio can be found on YouTube:
+++ FEATURE SET +++
• Shape recognition - recognizes hand drawn basic shapes
• Drag & drop shapes from many libraries
• Insert, embed, or paste images
• Precise drawing with Apple Pencil
• Build diagrams and graphs through connections
• Label shapes and connections
• Select, move, rotate and scale everything (even scribbles)
• Change size, color, opacity and other properties of your shapes
• Have a favorite font? Import your font from popular websites
• 10 Different connection types with adjustable radius
• Precision toolbar for nudging, rotation and resizing
• Flip, align and distribute shapes with a single tap
• AirPlay and video output for presentations
• Export to PDF, PNG or JPG
• Record audio notes with each object
• Export videos with how your design reaches the final product
• iCloud and Files integration
+++ THE POSSIBILITIES +++
• Make Designs
• Take Visual Notes
• Vector Sketches
• Flowcharts and network diagrams
• Any diagram type that has a name: ArchiMate, Audit, Block, Cabling, Data Flow, Electrical, Gantt, P&ID, Sankey, SDL, TQM, UML, Use Case, Venn, Wireframe, Workflow, etc.
• Industrial Processes
• Organizational Charts
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Mind Mapping (Brainstorming Diagram)
• Web Site Maps
• Road Plans
• Military operational and tactical plans
and many more...
+++ STENCILS +++
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• AV Connectors
• Azure Services
• Balloons & callouts
• Basic Flowchart
• Basic 2D & 3D Shapes
• Electrical symbols
• Gantt Chart
• Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Hazard & GHS symbols
• JoyPixels (formerly EmojiOne)
• NATO Joint Military Symbology (APP-6)
• Piping & Instrumentation
• Pneumatic & Hydraulic
• Sankey Diagrams
• UML Diagram
• US Road Signs
• Vintage shapes
• FULL ACCESS - Get all libraries at a discount
• Audit Diagram
• Concept Map
• Cross-Functional Flowchart
• Data Flow Diagram
• ESL "Energese"
• Event-driven process chain (EPC)
• iOS UI Kit
• Marketing Diagrams
• Maps & Flags
• Network Diagram
• SDL Diagram
• TQM Diagram
• UX Flowchart cards (sitemap)
• Venn Diagrams
• Workflow Diagram
- Fixed few typos.
- Fixed issue preventing proper color visualisation in the settings panels for stroke, fill and text color panels.
- Fixed issue allowing shapes to be inserted into the canvas when you drop them onto the Stencils panel.
- Changed how currently opened stencils library state is saved in effort to prevent crash occurring on some devices.
- Changed some In-App Purchase buttons that weren't properly complying to currently selected device theme.
- Smaller app size.
If you have problems or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use. Powerful. Just one additional feature would make it really great: the possibility to link on shape to another graph. Making linking between graphs really easy.
Thanks for this tool that I use daily.
Developer Response ,
Thank you Eric! Linking graphs would naturally come once we start creating multi-page documents. This is a fundamental feature that has been in the design on Grafio 5 that we are working on now.
Nice idea, but unstable
It’s intuitive and good enough for simple diagramming, but unfortunately it’s quite unstable, and keeps crashing so much it’s not usable.
Outil innovant, instinctif pour créer de beaux documents !!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ten Touch Ltd.
- 241.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ten Touch Ltd.
- 11,99 €
- In-App Purchases
- Full Library Access 6,99 €
- Network Diagram 1,19 €
- Azure Services 0,00 €
- Workflow Diagram 1,19 €
- AWS 0,00 €
- Hazard Symbols 0,00 €
- Memes 0,00 €
- Wireframe 1,19 €
- UX Flowchart 2,49 €
- iOS7 UI Kit 1,19 €