Finally it's here and the only one in the entire AppStore - Homebridge App!
With Homebridge you can easily and cheap turn your entire home into a futuristic smart home. Everything is controlled by you and your iPhone while Homerbidge works as a bridge between Apple's HomeKit on your iPhone / iPad and your devices like your TV, light, game console, jalousies, and and and.
All you need is a tiny and cheap PC called "RaspberryPi" - But don't worry this App will support you with supported projects and a bunch of software, which will be installed by this App, so you will be guided and don't need any deep PC-nerd-experinces.
With the great Homebridge-App you'll have fun to:
• Setup your brand new RaspberryPi (1, 2, 3, 3+ and Zero) with our preconfigured version of the open source installer "NOOBS".
• Install and setup all relevant software on your RaspberryPi with just a single tap on the App
• Automatically configure your RaspberryPi's WiFi, etc.
• Install amazing Plug-Ins for Homebridge from our tiny Plug-In store
• Coming soon: Follow awesome Homebridge-Projects, supported with shopping-lists and 1-click-installations and setup
Control. Your. Pi.
• Reboot your Pi
• Restart Homebridge
• Update all required software components (OS, Node, NPM, Homebridge, Plugins, etc.)
• Easily manage your Wifi-networks
• View all Homebridge-PlugIns (NPM) at a glance
• View all Homebridge error- and system-logs.
• Debug-Mode: Homebridge is not working, also after using our famous Auto-Repair function? Run Homebridge in the debugger to quickly determine, where the problem is.
• Networkscanner to easily find and identify your devices
• Create backups of your settings and configurations
• Fallback: Enjoy a build in SSH-Terminal, if you like.
Easy Setup plugins
First of all, you can add every NPM plugin you like using the Homebridge App and a graphical and easy to use generic interface. However we've prepared a nice and shiny specialized interface for the most popular and important plugins including:
• Wake on LAN
• People (Wifi device trigger)
• Remote Outlet
Let's get nerdy:
Each member of our developer team loves the RaspberryPi with all varieties.
But sometimes it's very exhausting and frustrating to set up the whole software and keep track everything is running, so we build this amazing App!
What we do for you:
• setup your brand new RaspberryPi or connect to your existing one
• setup Homebridge incl. service, configuration and all kind of plugins available with NPM
• manage your SystemCtl or init.d service
• edit your config.json graphically just from the App without any terminal, etc., also for not supported plugins and platforms
• keep track of your Pi, the homebridge-service, homebridge-pin, homebridge-logs, etc. so everything is just working and can be restarted / repaired if necessary
coming soon: connect your Pi to the HomeKit
Homebridge on a Mac
There are already users, which are using this App with a Homebridge server running on a Mac. However we strongly recommend using the App with a RaspberryPi (1, 2, 3, Zero) and do not support servers, running on other machines including the Mac.
We need your help!
Did you see awesome Homebridge-Pi projects or Homebride-plug-ins, we should implement in our App for easy setup? Just text us to:
Thank you for using Homebridge!
We have done some work and added some new stuff for you:
• New NOOBS image
• Improved setup script
• New splash screen
• New setup process with nice & shiny animations
• Improved translations (some were mixed up with english)
• Bugfixes and improvements (thanks to your feedback!)
Ratings and Reviews
Depuis la version 10.2 iOS plantage de l'application, svp update
Best app ever
Best app ever
Screwed up my pi
Had to reinstall everything.
- Niklas von Weihe
- 73.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © NVW-Development
- 7,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.