iBACnet Display is the first App that allows you to create and customize a BACnet display on your iPhone and iPad using configuration files.
With iBACnet Display you can:
- Customize the aspect of all your display defining the colors and the images of all elements
- Display the status for BACnet objects:
Binary Input (read)
Binary Output (read and write)
Binary Value (read and write)
Analog Input (read)
Analog Output (read and write)
Analog Value (read and write)
Multi-state Input (read)
- Monitor the objects of one ore multiple controller in your network
- Modify the values of your binary or analog variable
- Show different images for your object using your custom image
This App is ideal for experienced people in BACnet as installers, system integrators, or anyone who wants to control their own BACnet System with Apple Device or provide to the customer a new experience to control their own domotic System.
To use the App, create your configuration file, put the file in the App shared folder available from iTunes and run your display.
- Updated the Logo
- Updated the Manual
- Updated the App name
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.