• iOS 13 support added - welcome to the dark side ;)
• Solved some problems you were reporting - thanks for doing this!
• Resolved an out of resource warning for users with very old bridge firmware - sorry for any inconvenience!
• Added support for Hue filament bulbs
• Added new light type icons
What's round, can be twisted and clicks when squeezed?
Nope, no mouse. It's the Lutron Aurora!
We've added support for it. And when we say "support", this means you can fully find and manage this device with iConnectHue, in all its details!
It supports short and long press like the Hue Dimmer on its switch, and the middle button can be configured like any other switch. Up to five actions can be done per press or rotation, so up to 5 groups are possible.
As you know from other devices, you can do these things with the middle button:
• Alternations like multiple presses, time slots, day/night and group "on" state (only short press)
• Fade times for each action can be set
• Up to 5 actions per button press - colors, scenes, Magic Scenes, and (optionally) animations, blink alerts, sleep timers, motion sensor cancel, group and light on/off
On turning, you can
• Turn on/brighten or lower brightness
• Cancel motion sensors
We have reviewed it already in our list of supported devices, and it's a nice one:
We also have done several more things:
• Added support for new Innr filament bulbs - tested here: https://iconnecthue.com/supported-devices/#innr
• Added support for new Hue GU10 lights: https://iconnecthue.com/supported-devices/#hueGU10
• Solved several problems you were reporting - thanks for doing this!
This update is free for you. As always we have improved the app in several details. But why explain something that you'll likely never stumble upon again from now on? We hope you enjoy this new release of iConnectHue! If you find anything suspicious, let us know!
•• Please give us five stars in the App Store, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. Thank you! ••
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate and use the contact function in the app. You will surely get support! If you need a quick check for a question, we also have an elaborate FAQ: https://iconnecthue.com/f-a-q/
Ratings and Reviews
Form the first step
I was there from the first moment IConnectHue was Born till now my full domotic livinplace is trusted with your software, now 4 years later I have 4 hue controllers and over 50 devices. IT working stable thanks to your software.
Developer Response ,
thanks for your review. It's great to see people using iConnectHue for such a long time already.
iConnectHue is the best
Does everything the original Hue app does, and offers added functionality on top of it.
Currently sporting 8 Hue lights, 2 Hue switches, 4 Tradfri, 7 Belkin wall sockets and whole lotta love.
Moving in September to a newly build house and we decided on not having any hard-wired light switches, but rather an all iConnectHue controlled light setup.
Looking forward to compatibility with the September-bound Hue wall switches.
Keep up the good work!
In eerste instantie had ik deze app een minder goede (eigenlijk een slechte) beoordeling gegeven, maar daar moet ik op terug komen. De app heeft betere en véél meer mogelijkheden dan de originele hue app. Eerst is het even moeilijk om alle functies te vinden en gebruiken, maar eens je weet hoe alles werkt is het een super app. Aan de ontwikkelaar, keep up the good work! Thanks.
- Stefan Gohler
- 41.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Crossfire Designs
- 5,99 €
- In-App Purchases
- Automation 0,99 €
- Widget Editor 1,09 €
- Watch Plus 2,29 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.