Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
The IFTTT app also integrates with your iPhone and Apple Watch's Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at https://ifttt.com
Help and Support https://help.ifttt.com
Build on the IFTTT Platform https://platform.ifttt.com
Terms of Service https://ifttt.com/terms
+ Bug fixes
+ Check out new services from iotics, Heatzy, Switchur App, Mapeheat Thermo Connect, and more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No way to set °C or °F or 24h or AM/PM and other unit preferences as standard...
iPad version unusable
The recent rebranding messed up the app. I can’t find a button to add new widgets, the widget page is blank, the detail page of services cannot be clicked away, and the app hangs frequently.
I heard about a wonderfull app called: IFTTT you can program a lot of things and when something happens it triggers something else.
Well... nowp. I have an applet if a waterleak is detected my home alarm starts to ‘scream’. I can tell you that it’s not doing that. Result? Waterdamage in house. So I started some testing with my waterleak detectors and my alarm and came indeed to the conclussion that it’s not working. It’s only working if I MANUALLY go in the applet and say CHECK NOW. What the? That’s not really what I hoped to do with something like IFTTT.
So, may’be it’s not the app but the products? So I bought connected plugs when a waterleak detected a special light goes on. Guess what? Nowp. Doesn’t do it. I first have to check the applet and than it works. That’s really stupid don’t you think?
- IFTTT Inc
- 59.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 IFTTT Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- IFTTT Pro 5,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.