Monitor and control your Internet Of Things (IoT) projects with this app.
Everything can be configured inside the app.
The app is preconfigured with a demo configuration so that you experience the simplicity directly after the install. (Tip: use two devices to see and feel the speed of the app.)
Optionally, JSON formatted MQTT messages can be handled.
We designed smart interactive widgets (controls) so your IoT data will be presented nice and smooth.
Under the MQTT broker settings menu we have foreseen a list with public available MQTT brokers. We are not responsible for the availability of these brokers. If the default broker is not active, please select another one of the list or configure your own.
* Nice set of widgets
* In-app configuration
* Theme support
* Customisable themes, locally and remote
* Auto reconnect to MQTT broker
* Native TCP sockets & WebSockets
* Client support for topic filters with wildcards
* Grid layout with rearrange support
* Multiple dashboards
* High performance
* JSON parser (optionally)
* Backup / restore (optionally)
* Export / import (optionally)
* Export / import single widget from one device to another (optionally)
* Copy and move widgets from one dashboard to another
* Topic builder with autocomplete
* Manage list of MQTT brokers
* E-mail support
* GDPR compliant
No advertising in the app.
Hot fix for native tcp socket authentication bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best on the market
After trying a number of iot apps I finally found one that perfectly provides everything I need in a user friendly environment.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kris Van Hoye
- 20 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Kris Van Hoye
- In-App Purchases
- Premium edition 3,99 €
- JSON parser 3,49 €
- Storage Manager 3,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.