Benkyo is a simple and practical tool to prepare for the JLPT exam.
Look for and download the right app for your level: N5, N4, N3, N2 and N1 are all available!
With Benkyo N5 you can:
• Test your knowledge of every Kanji and every Vocabulary needed for the JLPT N5 exam
• Have a complete Dictionary with meanings, readings, onyomi and kunyomi for both Kanji and Vocabulary
• Search for Kanji and Vocabulary meanings and readings in the Dictionary using both English or Japanese
• Select which Kanji and Vocabulary you want to test
• Track progress of how many times you saw a Kanji or Vocabulary and how many times you got it right
• Hear the pronunciation of the Vocabulary, very useful to train for the listening part of the exam
• Change the quiz from Japanese to English and viceversa
• Set the number of quiz you want to take in a session
• Enable or disable the furigana reading of the Vocabulary quiz
• Enable or disable the voice spelling of the Vocabulary during the quiz
• Show answers/questions in hiragana to create a Japanese to Japanese quiz (Thanks to George)
Every Kanji and Vocabulary is already unlocked.
If you like Benkyo N5 please rate it! Your precious feedback will help me improving as much as possible in the future!
For every suggestion, comment, criticism or bug report, please send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kanji and Vocabulary lists are taken from: www.renshuu.org
• "This app is awesome. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and my vocabulary and reading has improved greatly." 5/5
• "The app is really simple but fits its purpose really good." 5/5
• "I can already see I'm improving after using your app daily for just one week" 4/5
- Minor improvements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.