Lost Cities by the world-renowned board-game author Reiner Knizia takes you on a journey to undiscovered countries and mythical places. Compete against a friend, a stranger or one of 4 different computer players, in what has been called a "two player Solitaire with an extra portion of suspense". Designed and polished for the iPhone by TheCodingMonkeys, makers of Carcassonne for iOS.
• online matches against game center friends
• voice acted interactive tutorial
• comprehensive rules section
• 4 different AI players with emotions
• full-length atmospheric soundtrack
• a plethora of single- and multiplayer achievements
• fully playable via VoiceOver
Added support for iOS 12 again. Issues addressed in 1.90:
• when using voice over the interface could get stuck after choosing a card
• layout on iPhone Max sized devices was broken in many places
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.