MainStage lets you take your Mac to the stage with a full-screen interface optimised for live performance, flexible hardware control, and a massive collection of plug-ins and sounds that are fully compatible with Logic Pro.
The Ultimate Live Rig
• Perform live with 100 instrument, effect and MIDI plug-ins, or work with Audio Units plug-ins
• Add your sounds from Logic Pro and GarageBand to bring your studio sound to the stage
• Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro provides convenient controls for layout, editing and performance
• Combine instruments and live audio, such as keyboards and vocals, in a single Patch
• Switch between Patches without stopping sound output or cutting off held notes
• Design rich keyboard Patches using splits and layers, the Arpeggiator and other MIDI plug-ins
• Perform with stereo or multitrack backing tracks using Playback
• 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger sampled instruments
• Connect your favourite hardware and use it to play and control your plug-ins
• Use USB and MIDI-equipped controllers like keyboards, foot pedals and drum pads
• Instantly set up a large variety of hardware using automatic device recognition
• Quickly assign hardware knobs, buttons and faders to onscreen controls
• Manage sophisticated rigs using the Assignments & Mapping overview
Designed for the Stage
• See only what you need during your performance using a customisable, full-screen live interface
• Screen controls adapt for each Patch using Smart Controls
• Smart Controls offer dynamic performance controls that change with each Patch
• Easily view your Mac screen from a distance using a high-contrast, full-screen performance view
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with Sampler and Quick Sampler
• Turn your favourite hardware synthesizers into sampled instruments using the Auto Sampler plug-in
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer sounds using Retro Synth
• Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano and Vintage Clav
• Perform inspired sounds using a collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral and modelling synthesis
• Play deeply sampled, professionally mixed and fully customisable drum kits provided by Drum Kit Designer
• Perform electronic beats with the Ultrabeat drum machine
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Play a single note to trigger predefined chords with Chord Trigger
• Perform a part and conform notes to a specific scale using Transposer
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through a variety of realistic acoustic spaces or creative synthesized reverbs
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Get the perfect mix with a collection of vintage and modern EQs, dynamics and other mixing tools
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion and modulation stompboxes
• Access a full-screen Tuner to quickly get in tune
• Over 5,900 instrument and effect patches
• 1,200 meticulously sampled instruments
• 14,750 Apple Loops in a wide range of genres
• 6GB available disk space for minimum install / 72GB hard disk for full Sound Library installation
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great vision, awful bugs
I really like this app. It's really powerful. However, I do have a feeling that updating it isn't much of a priority because if you have a demanding workload (e.g. lot's of channels, VST's, all of the fun stuff), be sure to expect some crashes. The layout editor is also terribly glitchy.
I use MainStage for all my live gigs and it's really superb. However, some updates aren't as stable as they should - i.e. you simply cannot (and shouldn't) explain to your audience that your rig is failing. I would like to see extra quality control, so I can update without worrying everytime.
Problèmes de stabilité
Avec un Macbook Pro I7 dual core 8 GB de mémoire sous Mountain Lion, Mainstage 3 coupe parfois le son de toutes les pistes pendant une ou deux secondes. La version 2 le faisait également. Embêtant lors d'un concert car les séquences se perdent ainsi que le clic !
J'ai également remarqué que Mainstage était un gros consommateur de ressources. Ceci expliquerait peut être cela.
C'est dommage car c'est un programme génial quand il tourne bien.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 1 GB
- Requires macOS 11.5 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2022 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- 29,99 €
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.