MathX brings the power of a graphic and scientific calculator on your iPhone and iPad. It can solve more than 18 operations and gives you step-by-step explanations. It allows you to graph and compare up to seven functions simultaneously.
There’s also a standard calculator that gives you instant answers as you type. It helps you perform your day-to-day calculation more easily than a traditional calculator.
We think MathX is going to help you everyday, from quick calculation to complex problem.
• Standard calculator
• Compare up to seven different functions.
• Show graphs on an external display using AirPlay.
• Matrix Operations, Determinant of a Matrix, Inverse of a Matrix, Linear Equation, Quadratic Equation, Cubic Equation and System Of Linear Equations.
• Complex Numbers Calculator, Complex Numbers Converter
• Distance, Dot Product, Vector Calculator and Norm of a Vector.
• Special Angles, Converter, Pythagoras’ Theorem, Generalized Pythagorean Theorem and Trigonometric Formulas.
• Keep track of all the calculations that MathX performs.
• Calculator Widget provides you a scientific calculator right in the Today View.
• Messages Extension brings our calculator and gives you access to your history right inside the Messages app.
• Sync variables, history and your library across all your iOS devices with iCloud.
• Save to Evernote, Dropbox, iCloud Drive and third-party document apps.
• Export as PDF, TXT and image.
• Print as plain text.
• Create MaTeX documents to include your own theory into MathX. MathX allows you to import MaTeX document from iCloud Drive, Dropbox and other services.
- Performance improvements.
iMessage app & Calculator Widget
- Fixed a potential crash on first launch.
If you have any feedback or questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @mathxapp.
If MathX helps you, please consider writing a review. It really helps us. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Widget not working
Since the last update, there are no contents in the widget... Tried removing from and adding it to the list, toggeling auto-clear in settings but didn't work. Pls look into this issue! Thankss
Super pour tous les graphiques de base mais on ne peut pas encore faire de variations de fonctions ce qui est dommage..
Enfin une app qui permet de calculer et tracer les racines cubiques que mon prof aime tant !!
- Bunuel Cubo Soto
- 41.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bunuël Cubo Soto
- 2,29 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.