Break your screen and social media addiction through small habit tweaks with Moment. Learn to put your phone down and focus on the moments that matter the most, like having conversations with friends (or just bingeing “Friends”?).
We know, we know, your phone's your life and it’s hard to put down between all of the emails, messages and social media profiles keeping you connected. But according to a study from UPenn, social media use actually increases depression and loneliness. Makes you re-think the term “social media,” huh?
If you want to disconnect from your screen and social media, our free, daily guided coaching will show you how. Balance screen time with reminders and insights and start enjoying your reclaimed hours in the day.
Take control of your social media and phone usage with Moment.
• Coaching to reduce phone use: Improve health, wellness and focus by reducing your phone usage through simple habit tweaks recommended each day
• Screen time measurement: Moment runs in the background to automatically track your phone use -- no need to open the app
• Useful data to improve awareness: Break down each day to see when you’re on your device, how many times you’re picking it up, and how much quality offline time you’re logging
• Create and join groups of friends or family members to keep each other actionable & receive coaching in tandem
Smartphones are great tools for productivity, entertainment and connectivity, but like all things, are best used in moderation. Learn to manage device addiction with simple coaching and management techniques from Moment.
Terms of service: https://inthemoment.io/terms
Improving battery usage while Moment is tracking your screen time
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mejor la versión anterior
Me gustaba más la versión anterior que sonaba cuando tocabas el celular, era un sonido tan asqueroso que en serio te alejabas de él.
Ok but problems
I’ve been using this app for less than a day and I’ve noticed something rather annoying. I have to open the app every six minutes or so to keep it running. It will send a notification to tell me the app has paused. Does anyone now how to fix this?
I figured it out. I had the the use my location on only when I was using the app and I need it on all the time
Payed for the app long time ago and now we need to pay a monthly fee to use coaching... no thanks!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Moment Health Inc.
- 8.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Moment Health Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.