The MSF Medical Guidelines app has been developed by Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) to improve access to medical guidelines for field workers.
The app is easy to find and use, and includes all the latest MSF guidelines and information for medical field workers. Content can be downloaded in high and low quality (for weak data connection) and accessed on mobile at any time. Users will be notified about content updates and the publication of new guidelines.
Among other functions, the app allows you to search through the medical guidelines, organize and save relevant content, and share topics with your contacts.
Comments on how improve the app or suggestions for additional features are welcome.
- New look of the application
- Redesign of the "Download guides"-screen
- It's possible to open PDF-attachments from the guides
Ratings and Reviews
- M�decins Sans Fronti�res International
- 6.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Médecins Sans Frontières 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.