Eventbrite Organiser is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at http://eventbrite.co.uk/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organiser, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organiser is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Limited time offer: We’re waiving service fees on any Eventbrite Organiser transactions. Standard credit card processing fee (3%) will be charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy for scannning
Attendees enjoy beeing registered while scanned with the QRcode.
I would have give it a five star if Eventbrite would had add a functionality to add attendees in a secure way who are not registered.
The idea of registering people at the door with your smartphone or tablet is not to use paper and pen. Not been able to add people who are not on the list, is way to inconveniant.
Does not support european events
The new version of the app does not support the euro currency.
So, it does not show the number of attendees, no sales reports, no details. But you can scroll the full list of attendees names.
It seems like this app is still under development.
The previous version was much better.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 69.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Eventbrite, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.