The NGRAVE LIQUID connects your NGRAVE ZERO hardware wallet to the blockchain.
The app is your tool to get a real-time overview of your portfolio and sign transactions without exposing your secret keys.
Visit ngrave.io to learn more or contact email@example.com if you have any issues or questions.
The ZERO and the LIQUID connect via secured one-way QR code communication. This communication does not contain secret information. That way, your private keys are never shared with the app, staying offline at all times.
After syncing your ZERO to the LIQUID one time, you can consult the real-time balances of your accounts whenever you want. Private keys remain offline, on the ZERO only.
1. On your ZERO device, under Settings, tap "sync app".
2. On the LIQUID app, go to the dashboard and select "sync" to open the camera.
3. Use the LIQUID app to scan the QR code on your ZERO device.
4. The LIQUID app will read and load all of the public addresses.
Share the QR code or paste your address to your counterparty.
1. On your LIQUID app, initiate the transaction.
2. On your ZERO device, scan the QR code shown in the LIQUID app.
3. On your ZERO device, sign the transaction.
4. On your LIQUID app, scan the signature QR code to send it to the blockchain. The app only accepts validly signed transactions.
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash, Zcash, Litecoin, Binance Coin, XRP and Dogecoin.*
All ERC20 tokens, amongst which: USD Coin, Basic Attention Token, OmiseGO, Augur, TrueUSD, Enjin Coin, Dai, DigixDAO, Golem, Status, Celsius Network, iExec RLC, and many more.
* Support for a number of coins has been pushed back until after launch to avoid delaying shipment. They will be added via firmware updates. In the short term, we will add support for Ethereum Classic, Elrond, Stellar, Aeternity and Tezos. Support for Polkadot, Neo, EOS, TRON, Digibyte will come a little later.
Everything, as this is the first version of the app.
In this new updated version of the LIQUID app we have:
New Feature! ETH NFT support
- Your LIQUID app and ZERO hardware wallet can now secure your ETH NFTs. In your app, you will view your NFTs which will be organized by collection under your ETH accounts. You will be able to securely send your NFTs via LIQUID by signing your transaction offline with your ZERO.
- Finally start truly owning your NFTs.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- We have added the version number on the LIQUID start screen to make it easier to check your app's version.
- For some ERC20 transactions we did not show fiat values for the slow/fast fees. This has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © NGRAVE.io