The Official Thermomix® Cookidoo® App gives you access to the growing universe of mouth-watering Thermomix® Guided Cooking recipes. You pick and choose which recipes go with you wherever you are. Create an account and get a 30-day free trial to get you started right away. Go find what you want to cook tonight!
YOUR THERMOMIX® COOKIDOO® ACCOUNT
To use the app, you need to have your Thermomix® Cookidoo® username and password. Your local Thermomix® Cookidoo® website will tell you how to create your account for the app.
Wondering what you are cooking today? Discover hundreds of ideas for every taste, season and occasion! With Cookidoo® Membership you get instant access to every recipe on Cookidoo®. Everything’s on the menu! Our weekly suggestions, thematic pages and editor picks will point you in the right direction.
PLAN AND COOK
Planning is easy and fun, add recipes to your planner and find the recipes ready for cooking when you need them. The Cook Today button on each recipe lets you schedule a recipe with a single click.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Create your own recipe lists to manage your recipes the way you want. Bookmark any recipe you find appealing so you can find it later. You can also view recipes you scheduled in the past.
COOK-KEY® BRINGS GUIDED COOKING TO YOUR FINGER TIPS
Do you have a Cook-Key® - our new accessory for Thermomix® TM5? Then enjoy sending your recipe favourites, weekly planning and recipe collections from the iOS App to your Thermomix®.
We are constantly working on bug fixes and improvements to keep giving you the best experience and get the most out of your Thermomix, with Cookidoo®.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better
(TM6) Great things first: it is awesome that the app allows us to plan ahead what to cook in a certain day and that we can easily access those recipes in Thermomix.
Things that you could improve:
- It would be great if we could quickly see which recipes we actually cooked (not having to go trough the calendar, day by day...) - a solution could be by giving the possibility to see the whole list of cooked recipes when you enter the calendar.
- We absolutely need the possibility to add personal comments to the recipes (to be seen on our profile only - for example to add details we would like to remember next time, like changing quantities or adding specific tips).
- We should be able to set the measurement units in our profile (all recipes would appear with those settings regardless of the country/language of the recipe).
- It would also be great if the settings of our last search could be kept for the next search.
- Ideally, the app should also be able to adapt the quantities/cooking time according to the number of people that we wish to serve (at least you could foresee this when adding new recipes to the platform).
- it could be more lively (it doesn’t seem to be often updated with new recipes/articles).
In any case thank you! It is an useful app.
Werkt niet naar behoren, taalkeuze is meestal zinloos...andere talen komen steeds ertussen terwijl je 1 taal gekozen hebt.
Er is nog werk aan de ‘gebruiksvriendelijkheid’
De taalinstellingen in het Nederlands werken niet. Recepten verschijnen soms in Duits, soms Frans...
Ook op de website loopt dit helemaal fout. Bij elke nieuwe update hoop ik op een correctie... Tevergeefs.
- Vorwerk International & Co. KmG
- 149.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Vorwerk International Strecker & Co.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.