All your company’s banking services available wherever you are! OP Business mobile is an app designed for micro and small companies and self-employed persons. With banking services handily within arm’s reach, you’ll be able to manage your company’s finances smoothly and on time. Also send your invoices to customers, manage your investments in real time, apply for financing and generate records for your accountant.
Log in easily with your fingerprint, face ID or the Mobile key defined by you! Then use the Mobile key to confirm all transactions, such as e-invoices or stock trades. You can log in once and do both your personal and your company’s banking, simply by switching your representation. Take OP Business mobile with you wherever you go and use it whenever it suits you!
How to start:
1. Download OP Business mobile on your mobile device.
2. Log in with your OP eServices or Corporate eServices user identifiers.
3. OP Business mobile is ready for use. Start making your company’s invoicing, pay bills and track receivables!
The service is part of OP eServices Agreement and requires personal user identifiers for OP eServices.
To try out OP Business mobile:
Download the app to your device. Open the app and tap ”Try out the service” on the home screen. You’ll go to a demo mode where you can try how to send an invoice or generate a summary of accounting records.
Read more: www.op.fi/businessmobile
OP Business mobile is provided by OP Financial Group.
• You can compare your business’s income and expenses for different years on a monthly level. You will find Financial performance from the account view under the three dots.
• Accounting records are now available for the last 18 months.
• Book an appointment feature in Customer service.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.