Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
Fixed a few crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, but lack flexibility on language
The app offers a lot of functionality for managing your day to day meals. The built-in browser makes it possible to capture recepies from (nearly) any website by highlighting a part of the recipe
Unfortunately, Paprika falls short in the language department. I have my OS installed in English, but my content (recipes) are in Dutch. I have the impression that this causes some issues with measurements being interpreted as ingredients as well as incorrect conversions due to decimal separators when scaling.
Also, the automatic download of recipes from Colruyt.be (a supported website) is not working and gives an error. Possibly because of the language. I can fall back on the clever functionality of the internal browser, but still, it requires more effort than I had hoped.
If the app would allow to make a distinction between the language of the ap and the language of the recipe, then this would be perfect.
Another area of improvement is the markup. Bold and italic text is possible, but seemlingly simple functionality as bullets or numbers lists are lacking.
In conclusion, definetely a good app, but there's room for improvement.
Avis au dévelopeur
Ce qui lui manque.... c'est une recherche par les ingrédients.
Ca serait vraiment super qu'elle évolue avec ce plus, alors, elle sera parfaite
- Hindsight Labs LLC
- 14.7 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Hindsight Labs LLC
- 32,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.