Screenshots

Description

Paretobet optimizes combined sport bets :

-> Create your predictions on all major competitions
-> Use Paretobet filters and find the most likely grids
-> Follow the evolution of the odds in real time and place your bets at the best time
-> Share the predictions of your combined bet with friends
-> Compare the bookmakers, and find the best deal !
-> Live results, what's better, until the last minute everything can change !

Applying the Pareto principle to sports combined bets is to note that less than 20% of the combinations have real chances of being realized and that 80% will almost never be realized.

So why play and pay them? Paretobet is the best reducer system, combo, multiple, get real odds !

Warning
Sports betting, gambling and gambling are prohibited to minors under 18 years.

What’s New

Version 2.2.5

Multi sports

Information

Provider
Paretobet
Size
51.9 MB
Category
Sports
Compatibility

Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Languages

English

Age Rating
17+
Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
Copyright
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. Junior 0,49 €
  2. Rookie 1,99 €
  3. Pog 3,49 €

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

You May Also Like