- Personal Health Check
The Personal Health Check of NIPED is a complete and reliable tool, with which you can easily identify if you have an increased risk of common health problems. Think of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes or a burn-out. A kind of health APK. By doing the check, you can detect any problems early - or even better - prevent them. Personal, practical and private.
- How does it work?
Step 1: Complete the online questionnaire
Step 2: Optionally do the home test(s) for additional medical examination
Step 3: Receive your Personal Health Report, including practical advice
Step 4: Get started with a healthier life
- For whom?
Young or old, with or without health complaints, at work or absent; the Personal Health Check is for everyone. Even if you are already under the care of a general practitioner or specialist. Unfortunately, you cannot participate if you are pregnant, there are too many factors (blood pressure, weight, waist circumference, etc.) that will make your results unreliable.
In addition to the online questionnaire, the Personal Health Check can be extended with various medical tests. A finger prick, for example, to measure your cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and a urine test to determine your kidney function. You will receive a unique Checkbox at home, with which you can do the specially developed tests in the privacy of your own home.
- Personal Health Report
Have you completed all parts of the check? Then you will receive your Personal Health Report in your account. You see at a glance how you stand in terms of health, and what your possible risks are. You also get concrete advice to get started!
The use of the given information and decisions that you make based upon that information, is for your own responsibility. Always go to your doctor or specialist, if you have questions or feel uncertain about your health.
- Your data protected
Filling in personal medical information online; that may feel a little strange to some people. But rest assured: your data is available only to you. No one else will see your results, not your employer nor your (health) insurer. In addition, the Personal Health Check meets the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (WBP) and follows the guidelines for information in healthcare (NEN-7510).
- Did you know…:
- 150,000 people have already done the check
- 70% did changed their lifestyle after the check
- The participants give the check an average of 8.2
- The Personal Health Check has been developed in collaboration with and is recommended by renowned health organizations and funds, such as the Dutch Association of General Practitioners (LHV), the Dutch College of General Practitioners (NHG), the Dutch Heart Foundation, the Long Foundation Netherlands, the Dutch Kidney Foundation, the Dutch Diabetes Foundation and the Netherlands Society of Occupational Medicine (NVAB).
Various bug fixes
- NIPED Prevention B.V.
- 29.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 NIPED Prevention B.V.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.