PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames that you can save to your computer or share to Facebook Twitter and Flickr. With 73 adjustable frames, support for up to 9 photos in a single frame, rounded corners and plenty of border patterns, you will always have a unique look.
Since PicFrame was released on the iPhone and iPad we have often been requested to create a Mac version for people to use on their desktop, well here it is! PicFrame on the Mac is just as easy to use, select a frame, drag and drop your photos in, tweak the border size, give the photos rounded corners, add a color or pattern, resize the adjustable frames and save the photo or share it to Facebook.
• 73 fully adjustable frames (drag the borders between each photo for endless customization)
• Support for up to 9 photos
• Save your work in progress as a PicFrame project file
• Rounded corners
• Change the border size
• Zoom and drag the photos around
• Easy color picker for border color
• Multiple patterns to use for the border
• Ratios 1:1, 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9
• High resolution (Up to 3264x3264)
• Share to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
• Drag and drop photos into the frame
• Touch Bar support for new MacBook Pro devices
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrame for updates and information.
Added support for a 4:5 ratio.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Missing a lot of obvious functionality
Even though this app does a very nice simple job - stick pictures in some frame templates - well, it does miss some straight forward functionality.
* no iPhoto integration - I need to export the photos first
* saving a frame takes two clicks - no one thought of having a save icon
* what is the point of a project? Shouldn’t this be a way of saving frames?
* frames aren’t saved - if you want to reproduce one you need to start again
* opening and save dialogues can’t remember what you did last - or too much: the save dialogues doesn’t remember where you saved last, just where you opened last
* basic editing: you can’t rotate a photo within a frame
* basic editing: you can’t swap photos within a picframe
Really simple program, but great for collages!
Cheap, simple, good looking and light program. Perfect right?!
You can choose for PDF, JPEG, TIFF, …..
I miss the possibility to create text-boxes ( data,titel, place, …).
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.