PressReader is the best way to read magazines and newspapers on your phone or tablet.
Find your favorite titles and discover new ones from around the world. Save a collection of stories and schedule easy, automatic deliveries.
Download complete issues and toggle between the original page view and a mobile-optimized text view. Plus, bring it all to life with listening mode, one-touch translation, and dynamic commenting.
Subscribe to get unlimited access to every title in the catalog.
Or, get access to PressReader without a subscription by visiting one of our HotSpot partners.
“If you love newspapers but hate inky fingers and creepy delivery people, you might be interested in taking a gander at PressReader” – TECHCRUNCH
“PressReader delivers an authentic multi-platform newspaper-reading experience” – TNW
“I found it especially useful for keeping up with international news, which often offers viewpoints you won’t find in US media.” – LIFEHACKER
“Anyone with even a passing interest in the news should give PressReader a try” – CNET
“A sleeping giant in the digital media landscape” – INC.
- Translations area available in up to 16 different languages
- Subscriptions are available for US$29.99/monthly (or a similar amount in local currencies)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Monthly subscription payment is charged to a user’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Monthly subscriptions will renew automatically unless renewals are disabled in account settings
- Renewals will be charged to your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of the subscription period
NEWSPAPERS: The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Guardian Australia, National Post, Los Angeles Times, New York Post, The Globe and Mail, The Herald, The Irish Times, China Daily, USA Today, Le Figaro, Le Journal de Montreal, El Pais, The Daily Herald, The Daily Telegraph
BUSINESS & NEWS: Newsweek, Forbes, Robb Report, Business Traveler, The Monthly, Bloomberg Business Week, FastCompany, Inc.
FASHION: Vogue, Vogue Hommes, Elle, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Esquire, Numbero
ENTERTAINMENT: Variety, Q, Empire, Top Gear
LIFESTYLE & TRAVEL: Lonely Planet, Esquire, Canadian Geographic, Marie Claire, Maxim, DNA
FOOD & HOME: Clean Eating, Canadian Living, Parents
SPORTS & FITNESS: Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Yoga Journal, Runner's World
TECHNOLOGY & GAMING: PC Gamer, Popular Science, Science Illustrated, T3
Ready to turn off the screen, but still want to be caught up with the latest stories? We've got a player for that.
Here's a quick summary of the tweaks we've made in this release:
• you've got a scrollbar that will change the playback position once you're in a story
• you can skip 15 seconds forward and back for more fine-tuned control, and
• there’s a playback speed feature that will let you decide how quickly the story is read.
As usual, we’ve spent time boosting performance and squashing bugs. Have a question? Get in touch with us. Stay safe, stay healthy, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quick and efficient
Good!! Nice application to have
Since the last update, I only have problems with finding network, accessing twitter etc. Not really an improvement
qq black out a l occasion
s ameliore avec le temps
- PressReader Inc
- 103.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2009-2020 PressReader Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Get this issue 1,09 €
- Go Premium 29,99 €
- Get this issue 3,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.