Asthma and COPD don't have to hold you back. Breathe more easily and move your life forward with Propeller.
Propeller is a US FDA-approved, CE-marked technology that works with existing asthma and COPD inhalers to help people to understand their symptoms and gain control. We've created small sensors that simply clip onto your current inhalers. The sensors determine when you use your inhalers and send this information to the Propeller app. The Propeller app generates personalised insights and reminders to help keep you on track. Propeller users experience more symptom-free days and up to 79% fewer asthma attacks.
Use Propeller to:
* Automatically record when and where you use your inhaler so you can identify triggers and track your symptoms
* Customise a schedule for preventer medications to help you to remember to take your medication on time
* See personalised patterns, trends and tips for your asthma and COPD
* Rate your asthma or COPD control over the last month with the Asthma Control Test (ACT) or the COPD Assessment Test (CAT)
* See your adherence timeline
* Check your Daily Asthma Forecast including pollutant, humidity and temperature details
* Track a loved one's inhaler use, triggers and symptoms
* Share asthma and COPD progress with your doctors
Watch a quick video to find out more about Propeller - www.propellerhealth.com/about-video/.
Continual use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is not required to use Propeller.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Reciprocal Labs Corporation
- 104.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Reciprocal Labs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.