Take a trip through the heart of the historic centre of Rouen. Answer riddles and discover the secrets of the famous monuments of the city! ============================
PLAY TOGETHER AS A FAMILY
Experience Rouen Enigma with your family thanks to the Family Sharing program!
SOLVE THE RIDDLES
• How did the Butter Tower get its name ?
• Where was Claude Monet when he painted the famous Cathedrals collection ?
• What is the story behind the Librarian's doorway ?
• What does the mysterious wrought iron sign on rue Eau de Robec represent ?
• Where are the gargoyles of the Prisoner and the Herald which adorn the courthouse ?
-> Download Rouen Enigma to discover !
ENJOY OUR SPECIAL OFFERS
During the journey, Rouen Enigma proposes a selection of special offers and practical information about places to visit as well as the visiting times of monuments and museums.
The team at Rouen Enigma has also gotten a few discounts for you here and there, mainly in bars!
SIMPLE AND CLEAN
• No ads
• No hidden purchases
• No internet connection needed (activation of your device's GPS is recommended)
MAIN PLACES AND MONUMENTS DURING THE VISIT
• Rouen Cathedral
• Historial Joan of Arc
• The Librarian's doorway
• Saint Amand's square
• Church of Saint Maclou
• Saint Maclou cemetery
• Saint Mark's square
• Rue Eau de Robec
• Saint-Ouen Abbatial
• Town Hall
• Rougemare's square
• "Secq des Tournelles" Museum
• "Musée des Beaux Arts"
• The Courthouse
• Old Market Square
• Church Saint Joan of Arc
• Bourgtheroulde Hotel
• Le Gros-Horloge
Made with <3 in Rouen
• Add new discount (-10%) at Le Petit Bar, try it out!
• Better geolocation accuracy
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.