Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder. This app is also intended for people with general eating, weight and shape concerns.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team's Recovery Record Clinician App to stay connected, co-manage recovery and achieve your goals.
- Celebrate wins with rewards
- Personalize your journey
- Connect with your treatment team
- For every stage and type of eating disorder
- Based on CBT and self-monitoring research
Get started today by replacing paper diaries with the discreet and easy mobile App that connects you with the support you need in the moment you need it.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Looking for the Recovery Record Clinician app? Go to: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id657266479?ls=1&mt=8
Dark Mode support and Trigger logging
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app; comforting
It has everything that I need
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 81.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Recovery Record, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.