Skylegs Crew app for aircraft operators crew
With Skylegs Crew App, the pilots can quickly check and control schedules, duties, flight information, qualifications and more.
Offline access: the information is stored locally, so it can be used with no internet connection.
Intuitive design: the app is user-friendly, with a very clear design.
The crew can check information, update it and interact with the ground department.
Some of the features:
- Review the flight and related services (e.g. handlers, permits, crew contacts and passengers details)
- Update the block fuel for the next flights
- Send messages to the ground department
- Check-in passengers
- Consult positioning, ground duties and training courses
- Consult crew qualification records
Note: this app requires an operator account on the central online Skylegs platform
- Some users were unable to login due to network issues, this has been solved.
- Unit of block fuel displayed on the pre-flight page.
- Icon of crew positioning has been changed from train to a more generic one.
- Airport name is displayed under the ICAO on the flight details page.
- Additional passenger information is added like gender, kind and date of birth.
- Clicking the link to the handler website opens the browser.
- Clicking the handler address opens the installed map app.
- A display issue has been solved for smaller screens.
- A confirmation is requested after pressing pilot button on the actual-flight page.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.