Get paid for your beautiful, authentic photos.
Snapwire is a platform that connects a new generation of photographers with brands and businesses around the world. Photographers get access to real-time, paid photo Requests and Challenges. Photographers can also sell photos directly from their own portfolios and in our growing stock photo Marketplace. Snapwire is your home for selling all your creative photography.
Authentic photography has been proven to boost engagement and increase conversions, so your best authentic photos are in high demand.
Start as an Explorer and submit your best photos to Snapwire Challenges. Level up to participate in paid buyer Requests. If your photo is nominated, you earn points and if its purchased you get paid quickly and fairly. Build your reputation by getting more points and level up. Levels give you access to other app features such as: the ability to be invited to Requests, direct commissions, and better exposure.
You can also edit your photos using some of the coolest features from Adobe Photoshop® CC and Lightroom including Lightroom presets, adjustment tools and Lightroom’s signature Upright сapability that automatically corrects perspective and rotation.
With Snapwire you can:
– Participate in Snapwire Challenges and earn award money
– Level up and get exclusive access to paid photo Requests from popular businesses and brands
– Submit photos from your camera roll, iPhone camera, cloud or Adobe Creative Cloud
– Build a beautiful portfolio and sell images directly from it
– Share your personal portfolio with friends, fans and clients
– Sell your best photos from our growing stock photography Marketplace
– Get real-time notifications about Requests
– Connect, communicate, and engage with photographers and creatives around the world
– Become part of this quickly growing community of talented photographers
– Get paid fairly with one of the highest market payouts when your photos are purchased
– Unlock features by earning points and level up
– Perfect your compositions with Lightroom presets
– Edit your photos using adjustment tools: Temperature, Tint, Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Clarity, Vibrance, Sharpen, Reduce Noise, Red Eye
– Crop, rotate and flip your photos before submitting them to Snapwire
– Use Lightroom’s signature Upright capability that automatically corrects perspective and rotation
Have feedback? We would love to hear from you at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @snapwire
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/getsnapwire
Find us on Instagram: @snapwire
- Updated Facebook login to newest SDK
- Removed brands page
Ratings and Reviews
Doubting, waiting ....
My pictures are on sale on the five main photostock sites. Here with this app I applied with my portfolio and did not get a clear answer (for more then a week) as if I'm accepted or rejected. The review system (automated emails received) is unclear. I see many amateur photographers received an expert or even above status while their content is far from being expert work (badly focused, poor exposure, flashlight reflections). I'm waiting and will change my review if it becomes clear what they consider an eligible picture because I hardly believe being in a waiting mode here while accepted on other high quality demanding sites and seeing poor pictures selected, I start doubting the selection process.
- Snapwire Media, Inc.
- 89 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015-2018 Snapwire Media, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.