STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* Widgets for your phone's home screen
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT APPLE WATCH:
Streaks supports all Apple complication types. Note that the screenshots show Infograph faces, which are available only on Apple Watch Series 4 and newer.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using Streaks!
New in Streaks 6.1.3:
* Added: More options for selecting shorter timers
* Changed: Made it easier to choose between daily or weekly tasks when creating a new task
* Fixed: Issue where a weekly task may incorrectly be marked as missed in certain situations
* Fixed: Issue where some notifications may not be shown as rich notifications on phone and Apple Watch
* Fixed: Issue where moving a task from one page to another might not save correctly
* Fixed: Issue where creating tasks in Korean may incorrectly split characters
* Fixed: Issue where previous/next month button on task mini calendar may overlap month name
New in Streaks 6.1:
* Added: Widgets: Stats widget
* Added: Widgets: New "Match System" theme option, so widgets appear with background colour that matches the iOS system widgets
* Added: Widgets: Gold theme is now used in "tasks widget" when necessary
* Added: Health: Ability to record waist circumference directly in app
* Added: Health: new tasks for calcium and magnesium
* Added: Health: "Exercise Minutes" task can now be used as a total for week task
* Added: Health: Water consumption can now go up to 2 litres
* Added: Siri Shortcuts: Task status shortcut now includes a task object as a property that can be passed as an input to other Streaks shortcuts
* Added: Ability to import tasks from CSV
* Added: Ability to select Action Button option when creating a new task (instead of only when editing task)
* Added: Ability to bulk delete old data backups
* Changed: Infograph corner complication now displays the gauge in rainbow colours when using the rainbow theme
* Fixed: Siri Shortcuts: When completing a task from Shortcuts, the completion is propagated immediately to iCloud
* Fixed: Health: If you stop a timer manually for mindfulness or toothbrushing, the data may not record to Health
* Fixed: Widgets: Title alignment issue in widgets in some cases
* Fixed: Task charts shows all-time best streak, regardless of selected timeframe
* Fixed: VoiceOver: Issue where VoiceOver may read reminder notifications for Health tasks in a foreign language
* Fixed: VoiceOver: Issue where VoiceOver may not read widgets correctly
* Fixed: Issue where Siri might read timer duration as hours instead of minutes
* Fixed: Paused tasks may appear as a "next task" suggestion in widget/complications
* Fixed: Issue where "next task" in complications or widgets may not show the correct task
* New icons: dishwasher, falcon, seeds, almonds, milk carton, honey, beets, mason jar, board game, crescent moon, syringe
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used.
Incredibly well done app
I don’t often leave reviews. But when I do, it almost always an app that impresses me so much that I think paying money for it is not enough. Streaks is fantasticaly well thought out in the little details. Which is maybe weird to say about a “simple habit tracker”, but as someone in tech and with a penchant for usability, this app tickles my brain a certain delightful way.
It made my homescreen 2 years ago and is one of my top 3 apps of all time. Great job.
Super application. La possibilité de modifier presque tout dans le design est un gros point positif. L’application est très simple d’utilisation !
Cependant, il est dommage de ne pas avoir droit à plus de 12 objectifs. J’espère donc voir la possibilité d’ajouter plus d’objectifs dans une future mise à jour.
Merci pour votre travail et bonne continuation.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 173.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
- 5,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.