Ever think about how hard it is to call for help in an emergency? Let Wearsafe make the call for you. With the discreet press of a wearable device, Wearsafe instantly sends an alert to your own personal Safety Team – those trusted friends, family and colleagues that you’ve pre-selected. They’ll hear what’s happening, see where you are, and can quickly coordinate a response to get you the right help, right away.
WEARSAFE IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3.
1. Send an Alert via the Wearsafe Tag SOS button (sold separately), Wearsafe App, or Apple Watch
2. Wearsafe notifies your Safety Team
3. Wearsafe shares your GPS Location & Live Audio of what’s happening around you.
WEARSAFE ALERT FEATURES:
• Check-ins let your contacts know you’re okay
• Alerts with real-time audio for context let your contacts know you need help
• Group chat to quickly coordinate a response
• GPS location
• Discreet feedback (silent vibration)
Great for seniors, loved ones living alone, friends and family that suffer with allergies, solo adventures and anyone you may worry about.
YOU DECIDE WHO'S ON YOUR SAFETY TEAM:
Having someone on your Safety Team means they will instantly know when you need help and what’s going on, so they can respond immediately. It’s like always having the people who care about you in the right place at the right time.
Live confidently knowing that help is just a button push away, with your privacy respected. Friends and family can only see your location or hear audio when an alert or check-in is sent.
WEARSAFE ENABLED WEARABLE DEVICES:
Wearsafe works with Apple Watch or the Wearsafe Tag SOS button (sold separately) and can send alerts from up to 200 feet away from your phone.
The ability to send an alert from a wearable device means help is truly accessible. When faced with a stressful situation, it’s difficult to make a phone call, unlock your phone or activate a touch-screen app. Wearsafe allows you to simply press your wearable button and focus on the situation at hand.
Plus, by using the Tag SOS Button or Apple Watch, calling for help doesn’t mean making a scene. Connect with the people you trust without anyone knowing, and a silent vibration lets you know that the alert was sent and again each time someone from your network views your alert. You can rest assured that help is on the way.
Wearsafe is now available in Japanese!
We let you know when you try to send a Check-in or Red Alert while one is processing or open
When you change your password, the app will always log out
Improvements during setup of Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa devices
Improvements to Siri integration
Squashed some bugs, including:
• Removed SOS Buttons now always disappear
• Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa devices now always appear after linking to your account
• Some alerts wouldn’t close right away, now they will
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wearsafe Labs Inc.
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Wearsafe Labs, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.