***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Whether you use iCloud, Exchange / Outlook, Yahoo or Google calendar, WeekCal is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app. Does your ordinary iPhone or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then WeekCal is the solution for you.
WeekCal provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini) month or year level. WeekCal breaks through the limitations of the standard calendar and adds functionality to improve your calendar usage.
YOU CONTROL YOUR CALENDAR
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Customize week numbers or repetitive options, plus many other automated and templatized functions allow you to create a calendar designed for you.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is much easier with WeekCal. With a magnificent user interface and intuitive usability, WeekCal is a pleasure for both regular as well as power users.
SUBSCRIBE TO WEEKCAL PRO
● Unlock all Views: Day, Agenda, Mini Month, Month, Year
● Calendar Store: Full access to popular pre-set calendars
● Reminders: Create and manage Reminders in a dedicated view, and in all calendar views
● New Features: Get the latest and greatest calendar content (updated regularly)
The Calendar Store allows you to add curated and auto-updating calendars focused on major events. Top categories include World Sports, Holidays, Weather, Nature and Religion.
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
● Dark Mode support
● Custom App Icons: select from 10 different WeekCal icon color schemes
● Apple Watch support for Series 1-5
● iPad and iPad Pro support
● Split View is supported on iPad, multitask and open two apps side by side
● Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (iCloud, iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV, Birthdays, Subscriptions)
● Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
● Calendar overview by day, week, mini month, month and year
● Simply relocate events using drag and drop
● Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
● Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments & events
● Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail, Messages, WhatsApp
● Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too
● Pinch to zoom
● Link contacts to events
● Event templates & recurrence rules
● Today View widget support
● Multiple time zone support
● Navigate with: Apple & Google Maps, Citymapper, Garmin, Here, iGo, Maps.me, Moovit, MotionX, Sygic, TransitApp, Waze, Yandex, 高德地图
● Alternate Calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamitic & Persian)
● Batch operations
● Full customization of events
Do you have questions, complaints, or comments? Please share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find the most frequently asked questions and tips on using WeekCal on our website.
Special thanks to all of our users, especially our WeekCal Pro subscribers - thanks for supporting the app & making WeekCal possible!
- By popular demand, iPad support has arrived in WeekCal. You can now use WeekCal on iPad and iPad Pro devices. Stay tuned for more advanced features and UI / UX improvements for iPad in future updates.
- Split View is also now supported for iPad and iPad Pro, now you can multitask with another app at the same time. To enable, open the app -> swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Dock. On the Dock, touch and hold the second app that you want to open, then drag it off the dock to the left or right edge of the screen.
- Having issues on iOS 14? Make sure calendar permissions are enabled in Device Settings -> WeekCal -> Calendars and make sure the Calendar is toggled On. iOS 14 caused some users calendar to disappear and this will resolve it.
- Many other small but significant performance updates & stability improvements across the app and Calendar Store.
Questions? Feedback? Let us know, we’re here to support you.
Email us at email@example.com or just tap “Provide Feedback” in the help section of the app for fast and friendly assistance from our team.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Appli fort utile et flexible en usage
Feel like a sitting duck (PRO)
.. think I’ll stand up and move somewhere else (PRO)
Getting fed up.
Way to many pop ups to switch to the Pro version.
Getting fed up of these!
- WeekCal B.V.
- 67.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Maple Media 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pro Subscription 7,99 €
- Annual Pro Subscription 21,99 €
- Annual Pro Subscription 13,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.