Who can understand a Mom better than another Mom ?
Let's be clear about it, becoming a mother is a wonderful but challenging adventure: pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, baby bottles, diapers, crying, sleep, illness, first teeth... without forgetting the balance between life as a mother, a woman, maybe a wife and a working mom.
Every mom want to be the best for her children, WeMoms is a community of moms like you, always available to support and advise you.
- Share your concerns with moms like you
- Get answers to your questions within 5 minutes, 24 hours a day
- Receive the support and experience of a caring community
- Exchange local tips and services
- Ask your questions to maternity experts
Already 400.000+ Moms help each other on WeMoms, don't stay alone with your doubts!
All topics are covered on WeMoms:
- Conception: couple, getting pregnant, ovulation, contraception, wanting a baby, pill, fertility, in vitro fertilization (IVF), medically assisted procreation (MAP), adoption, ovarian stimulation, artificial insemination, spermatozoon, periods...
- Pregnancy: pregnancy test, denial of pregnancy, calculation of amenorrhea weeks, maternity leave, obstetrician, miscarriage, unwanted pregnancy, nausea, gynecologist / midwife, foetus, abortion, vagina, echography, amniotic fluid, ectopic pregnancy, prenatal yoga, pregnant sport, choose a first name, birth preparation, abortion, estimated date of delivery, baby shopping...
- Delivery: contractions, mucous plug, water loss, induction of labour, epidural, caesarean, placenta, vaginal discharge, departure to maternity, episiotomy, premature delivery, maternity bag, postpartum, birth...
- Becoming a mother: advice, breastfeeding, stroller, baby clothes, bottle, milk, diapers, solo mom, baby monitor, insomnia, sleep, twins, GERD, Down syndrome, liniment, handicap, diet, personal life, twins, triplets, single child, social life, fluff, crying, babysitter, diversification, motor skills, school holidays, mother's day, games, birth announcement, birth certificate, advise pregnant, nanny, bed, umbrella, baby room, car seat, angel's nest, sleeping bag, baby colic, baby clothes, babysitting, play mats, changing table, blanket...
"Oh what is this good little breeze?
But it is the novelty!
It has simplified navigation:
- The tab bar is more refined
- The notification screen is more readable and colorful
- Private messaging joined the notifications screen"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
J’aime trop cette application on y parle de tout. Il y a toujours au moins une personne qui répond. On se sent moins seule dans ses « galères & questionnements ».
J’aime trop cette application
Appli au top!
- 215.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © WeMoms
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.