Where Shadows Slumber is a mobile adventure puzzle game that takes place in a world that has been plunged into darkness. You will guide Obe, an old man who discovers a mysterious lantern in the forest, on one last journey.
The only tools at your disposal are your wits and the chaotic nature of the universe. Anything that is not touched by light has the freedom to change. This governing principle will be your guide in the darkness, but also your undoing. After all, if you are not touched by the light, you have the freedom to change as well.
What will you become?
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
• Easy to learn touch controls let you explore a mystical world from the moment you start playing.
• Deep, mind bending puzzles using an innovative mechanic never seen before.
• Eight different worlds, each with their own personality and secrets.
• A riveting story unfolds as you play, taking you on a journey at the end of Obe's life.
• Designed for both phones and tablets, the game can be played in portrait mode on any mobile device.
• We recommend using headphones to get the full audio experience.
• This is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Pay once and get the full game!
Stay in touch and receive regular updates from the creators through the following links:
Copyright © 2016 - 2018 by Game Revenant Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Fixed a minor translation error.
- The game will now properly ask for reviews after some time.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Game crashes everytime after first stage
Can you fix this please?
Game fixed, love it! Thanks.
Where Shadows Slumber Review - 4/5
Very nice and polished game. Definitely worth the money. It takes some time to finish so although similar to Monument Valley a good price.
- Game Revenant Ltd
- 515.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 - 2020 Game Revenant Ltd.
- 3,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.