Who Lit The Moon? is an interactive fairy tale for kids aged 4-10. It has an educational purpose with a range of puzzles and mini-games that can help children of all ages to develop their imagination and knowledge in different areas.
"Who Lit The Moon?" is the question that a little girl asks its grandmother one night. And the answer comes in the form of fairy tale from the wonderland called This-and-That. It is a land full of dreams and magical creatures. It is a marvelous, imaginary realm, that will reveal its secrets to all curious kids out there.
- Fully interactive fairy tale
- Educational puzzles, riddles, and mini-games
- Skip or replay any of the games
- Trial and error can be fun – look at how the creatures reacts to your failure
- Complete voice over and original soundtrack
- Entertaining for both children and parents
- Suitable for kids with hearing issues
- Original artwork by Maya Bocheva
- Built-in audiobook, specificaly tailored for cradling
Want to peak behind the scenes or to know the latest news:
We made the first part of the game completely free! We also improved the navigation a bit.
- TAT Creative OOD
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 TAT Creative
- In-App Purchases
- Who lit the moon? - Part 2 4,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.