What is BHIM?
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. With BHIM your smartphone becomes your bank.
Before you register on the app, please ensure the following:
• Your phone should have an active SIM linked to your Bank Account.
• You have a valid Debit Card for your Bank Account
• You have linked your Mobile Number with your Bank Account and the same is used for accessing BHIM.
Visit our website https://www.bhimupi.org.in/our-partners to find out if your bank is live on BHIM
More about BHIM:-
• Transaction limit is Rs. 20,000 per transaction and Rs. 40,000 per day (for 1 bank account)
(Please note that your Bank’s Transaction Limit may vary from BHIM’s limit.)
• BHIM app is compatible with iOS 9.0 and above.
Terms & Conditions:- https://www.bhimupi.org.in/terms-conditions
For more information, visit https://www.bhimupi.org.in/
Stop. Think. Act. You will never be asked for a pin to receive money. Use UPI PIN only if you want to pay or check account balance. Enjoy your BHIM APP safely.
Thank you for using BHIM!
We are constantly working on making the app faster, safer and seamless for you. To ensure you experience the best from the app, please update to the latest version.
Hope you have a pleasant journey on BHIM.
- National Payments Corporation of India
- 52.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.