Moroccan Language Survival Guide is aimed at helping travelers, native Arabic speakers curious about understanding Moroccan Darija, tourists, and foreigners in Morocco.
This language app provides essential colloquial vocabulary that is common in all parts of the country and is necessary in daily interactions.
- A Forum to see tips and questions about Morocco and Moroccan Darija.
- Account creation to save favorite threads from the forum
- Swipe-through vocabulary list
- Audio voice recording
- A whole range of sections with vocabulary words
- Tips on customs and commodities
Fixed some bugs.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.