Easily make a radius on a map and share a url showing the radius via email or text message that can be viewed with any browser.
Extra functionality of the full version includes:
- Lock a radius center to your current location.
- Support for landscape and iPad split screen.
- Share multiple radii in one url.
- Import radii stored as polygons in a .kml or .kmz file. You can import a file from a cloud service such as iCloud or Dropbox.
- Export your radii as polygons saved to a kml file to view in Google Earth™ or other mapping applications. You can attach the .kml file to an email or save to iCloud, Dropbox, etc.
- Ability to specify which radii show on the map by selecting them in the list view.
- Search for keywords in name and/or notes field to find a specific radius.
- Custom message header and footer.
- No adverts
Properties for each radius:
- Center coordinate
- Fill color and opacity
- Perimeter color and opacity
- Notes (optional)
Coordinate formats include:
- Degrees, Minutes
- Degrees, Minutes, Seconds
- UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator)
- MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
Distance units include:
- Nautical miles
Loading satellite maps requires an internet connection.
Datum used is WGS-84.
Please visit the support page for more details.
Bug fixes from last update:
- Fixed map link URL
- Fixed MGRS Easting/Northing overflow
- Changed latitude, longitude representation back to '.' decimal separator.
Please contact the developer via the in-app email form if you notice any issues.
- Kevin Willett
- 6.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 - 2020 Kevin Willett
- USD 4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.