ArbiterMobile provides sports officials with access to their schedule and contacts on-the-go.
The app allows you to:
1. Check your schedule
2. Accept or decline new games
3. Get notifications as soon as a change happens
4. Get contact information for partners and team or school contacts
5. Manage blocked dates
6. View your ArbiterPay balance and transactions and transfer money from your account
7. Read announcements from your associations
We built this app based on feedback from officials. Continue to share your feedback in our Product Feedback Forum (https://feedback.arbitersports.com/).
Added a link that helps Officials get directions to the location of a game.
Corrected an issue where cellular numbers were displayed in the mobile app even if not set to Public.
Updated the app to display games in Postponed status.
Removed old code for that used to support subscriptions.
Updated the Calendar Schedule view to be vertically scroll-able so that Officials with many games on a single day can more easily view it.
Updated links for feedback in the app and at the app store. Also updated a link for an article that helps Officials set up an iCal feed for their schedule.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.