See the capabilities of the most advanced financial calculator from Texas Instruments — the BA II Plus™ Professional calculator. This calculator is a great choice for business professionals and college students, in both corporate and university settings.
FULL RANGE OF FINANCE AND SCIENCE FUNCTIONS
• Performs Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations including annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings
• Generates amortization schedules
• Calculates IRR, MIRR, NPV and NFV for cash-flow analysis, storing up to 32 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies and edit inputs to analyze the impact of changes in variables
• Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount
• One- and two- variable statistics, including list-based and editable, and four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
• Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
• Date function to determine days between dates
• Evaluates bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call”
• Scientific capabilities include trigonometric and logarithmic functions
• Memory stores 10 values and Constant Memory retains them
• Choice of chain and Algebraic Operating System methods
• Key click sounds enabled optionally via Settings
• Switches to second functions quickly with the one-touch 2nd function key
• TVM P/Y=1 default matches current BA II Plus™ and BA II Plus™ Professional calculators
FOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION CURRICULUM:
• Real Estate
• Adds the BA II Plus™ Professional calculator features
• Support for split screen and landscape modes
• Ability to copy scalar calculation results to other apps
To report issues and help us improve our apps, please email us at email@example.com.
- Texas Instruments
- 2.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2008-2019 by Texas Instruments Incorporated, All Rights Reserved.
- 32,99 лв
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.