bet365, the world’s favourite online sports betting company, brings you our most advanced sports betting app for the iPhone and iPad. Bet on a wide range of In-Play and pre-match sports including Football, Soccer, Horse Racing and Tennis. Download the app today and join the world’s largest online betting community.
bet365 customers can enjoy an unrivalled user experience including:
· In-Play Betting – Bet on a large selection of In-Play markets across a huge range of sports with the fastest, most extensive service on the market.
· Cash Out – Available both In-Play and pre-match, Cash Out and Partial Cash Out allow you to take a return before the event has finished on all or part of your bet.
· Bet Builder - Create your personalised bet on Football, Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. Available on In-Play and pre-match bets for Football, Soccer and Tennis and on pre-match bets for Basketball.
· Personalised Display – Easily navigate to your preferred sports as our intuitive App will show you the type of sports you bet on. You can also favourite specific sports via the A-Z Sports menu for easy access.
· Live Streaming – We stream thousands of events every year across sports such as Horse Racing, Football, Soccer and Greyhound Racing.
· My Alerts – Receive tailored bet and live sports event alerts straight to your iPhone or iPad.
· Match Live – Follow In-Play events in real time and monitor your bets and stats as the action unfolds. Available on sports such as Football, Soccer, Tennis, Basketball and many more.
· Edit Bet – Add, swap or remove selections, increase your stake and change your bet type on unsettled bets both In-Play and pre-match.
· My Teams – Our dedicated team pages allow you to quickly place your Football bets.
· My Horses – Create a portfolio of your favourite horses, receive notifications when they are due to run, quickly place bets on antepost and upcoming races across both the Flat Racing and Jump Racing seasons plus events such as the Cheltenham Festival, Royal Ascot and the Grand National.
· Search – Use our search facility to quickly find the sport, league, event or market you want to bet on.
· Horse Racing Form – Provided by the Racing Post, study the form on every runner in the UK and Ireland and watch previous races with our Racing Archive.
· Sports Stats - Study the stats for major leagues across the globe including Football, Soccer and Basketball.
· bet365 Extra – View all of our available offers and promotions, including information on how your bets can qualify.
· Betting News – Keep up to date with the latest Sports Betting News across the globe on sports such as Horse Racing, Football, Soccer, Basketball and Rugby Union, including the Six Nations.
· Touch and Face ID – Access your account securely within seconds. Only available on supported devices.
· Choose from a wide range of payment methods including Debit Card, PayPal and Apple Pay.
· Use your existing bet365 account or sign up via the app.
You must be 18 or over to have a bet365 account.
Tell us what you think, rate our app today!
The features listed above are available to users residing in the UK and Republic of Ireland - availability may differ in other localities.
bet365 is committed to Responsible Gambling.
We have a range of tools available that are designed to help you to stay in control of your betting such as Time-Outs, Deposit Limits, Reality Checks, Self-Exclusion and others.
For UK customers additional support and advice can be found at www.gambleaware.co.uk or by calling 0808 8020 133.
For customers in Ireland additional support and advice can be found at GambleAware.ie or by calling 1800 753 753.
Following your feedback we have made bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unable to Force video to full screen
After the last iOS update (13.x) I am not able to use the “zoom-in” gesture over a video to make it full-screen. I was using this function really often, but now it just doesn’t work.
What did you do with the nice design the App had? This is so ugly now and totally unstructured. Absolutely nothing like before! All was in one single place, the sections were well linked between each other.
And where are the App’s iconic trade Mark sounds for notifications? No football chants, just a ping like all other apps have, like a message that I wouldn’t care checking immediately. How to configure the sound?
And it does not remember the changes I made in My Bets section. What I collapse, what I expand, it always shows the last 3 bet tickets expanded. No matter that I am still with logged-in session.
At least bring the sounds back, they are important, we can live with the design and get used to it. In general I don’t like it at all.
After the installation of iOS 13 FaceID for login stopped working. It’s quite annoying to type the password every single time I close the app. Please fix it as soon as possible.
- Hillside (New Media) Limited
- 29.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2001–2020 bet365. All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.