PingID® is a cloud-based strong authentication solution that enables users to authenticate to applications via their phone. PingID delivers a solution that is easy to use for end users with the security that administrators need. End users are presented with a notification on their device when strong authentication is needed and offers offline support when the device does not have a signal. This application is designed for use with for PingOne® and PingFederate®. Before installing this application, please verify your company or organization has licensed the use of PingID. For more information about this, please contact your administrator or Ping Identity support.
- The Face ID background icon is now presented on all supported devices.
- Depending on organization policy, some devices that support Face ID might be required to approve face scans upon authentication for consent and improved security.
- User experience has improved for users enrolling through email links, with a redirection to the PingID app instead of Safari.
- It's recommended to upgrade to the latest iOS version to avoid a known issue in iOS 13.0 through 13.1.1 that prevents the biometric dialog from displaying in the authentication screen.
- Every update includes improvements to performance and reliability.
- Ping Identity Corporation
- 21.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Ping Identity Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.