Foodliner Mobile is Foodliner Inc’s mobile scanning solution to help drivers easily submit their documentation right from their smartphone or tablet. This app gives drivers the flexibility to submit paperwork wherever is most convenient for you! Not only does Foodliner Mobile help drivers improve productivity, but it also helps you get paid faster by getting paperwork submitted faster.
With Foodliner Mobile you'll get notified of assigned loads on your smartphone or tablet. We've included the ability to view destinations on the map and view truck stops along the way to better help drivers plan their day.
Drivers can easily submit documents to human resources and safety using Foodliner Mobile. Foodliner Mobile also allows accident and/or damage photos to be sent directly to the safety department for review.
Drivers can review key scorecard information on Foodliner Mobile.
Drivers can also easily find the closest TRANSFLO Express truck stop location within Foodliner Mobile. This interactive map allows you to locate not only the closest location but help find locations anywhere on your route.
Drivers can also easily find the closest Foodliner approved fuel stop within Foodliner Mobile. This interactive map allows you to locate all approved fueling locations nearest you and along your route.
With all of this information and functionality made available at the tip of your fingers, drivers who use this app are ahead of the game! Foodliner Mobile from Foodliner Inc. Get wired for success.
Foodliner Mobile is powered by TRANSFLO Mobile+ from Pegasus TransTech.
Registering with Foodliner Mobile is easy! Simply follow the on-screen registration process and make sure to enter in the Fleet ID for the carrier you drive for and a valid email address. You will receive a confirmation email with an activation link. Click on the link in the email to complete the registration process.
You are now ready to start using Foodliner Mobile!
• For best auto-border detection, put document on a dark background that contrasts with the page.
• Make sure you have good ambient light to get best results.
• You can toggle between the built-in camera and any other camera app you have on your phone by going to the Settings icon from the top right corner of the main menu screen. This way you can choose the camera that works best with your phone.
• Review the image carefully. After sending all the documents, you will also receive an email confirmation. Click on the link in the email and review the images another time.
• The images are transformed to drop background colors and shading as well as change document content to black. The high compression keeps your data plan to a minimum.
Foodliner Mobile reports accident & claims submission location, document scan submission location and load pickup and delivery locations. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Tablet support, UI updates, bug fixes, and enhancements.
- Foodliner, Inc.
- 224.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Pegasus TransTech, LLC. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.