HR.my Mobile is a mobile app for existing users of HR.my only. HR.my is FREE Forever with UNLIMITED data storage for organisations of all sizes. You will need to sign up for your Employee account at https://hr.my in order to access this mobile app.
Current release supports:
1. Time Clock and Field Check-In
- Employers can specify if Selfie and Geolocation should be captured for Time Clock, while both Selfie and Geolocation are required for Field Check-In (which is for mobile workforce field attendance tracking)
- Employees will be able to check Attendance, Time Clock and Field Check-In records.
- Search for attendance records based on tardiness, overtime or undertime, attendance status (such as Present or Absent).
- View time clock selfie and geolocation map.
2. e-Leave (Leave Management System)
- Check leave Entitlements and leave Application history.
- Apply new leaves, edit or cancel existing leaves.
- Leave Planner that allows Employees to view leaves applied by themselves, team or other colleagues (depending on Employer account setting).
- Leave Review for Managers to review leave applications from their team. Managers may also review applications via Leave Planner.
3. e-Claim (Expense Claim Management)
- Check claim Entitlements and claim Application history.
- Submit new expense claims, edit or delete existing expense claims.
- Claim Review for Managers to review expense claim applications from their team.
4. Document Workflow
- A multi purpose workflow engine that allows employees to submit documents/ forms such as stationery request, timesheet etc which will be reviewed by Managers according to approval workflow.
5. Discussion Forum
- Employees will be able to join discussions in 3 scopes, i.e. Organization, Department or Branch level.
6. Document & Form Sharing
- Employees will be able to access files shared by Employer (e.g. Employee Handbook), or upload files (e.g. Personal Resume) to share with Employer and managers.
- Salary Details
- Salary Adjustment history
- Legal Document
9. Employee Directory
11. Organisation's Holiday Listing
and more features will be added soon.
This is an ad-supported app. The ads will be automatically turned off if your employer joins the crowdfunding campaign.
1. View Payslip
2. View and update Experience profile
3. View and update Legal Document
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.