Detect neuromuscular imbalances through the assessment of the range of motion:
- Assess asymetries and neuromuscular disfunction.
- Identify compensations in other joints during movement.
- Relate movement to a pain scale.
- Create reports with the results of your assessments.
Optimize the motor performance assessment and control your interventions through KHINN apps ( Move-K, Jump-K and Velo-K)
Accurate augmented reality tools for evaluating the range of motion, the vertical jump and the velocity control in strength training.
Access to reliable, affordable, portable and cutting-edge technology to the assesment of health and sports areas. From the lab to the real world.
Lead your business and professional development to the highest level. Take care of yourself wherever and whenever you want.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Khinn 2050 S.L.
- 101.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Khinn. Todos los derechos reservados.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.