You can create a text file simply by listening to the voice and repeating.
1. Pass the recording file to the application
You can easily pass the file with mail, file sharing, AirDrop
2. Play back & convert to text
Play button Press to play the recorded file. Simply press the microphone button and return the parrot contents to listen, and the contents you talked will be converted to text.
After that you just repeat until the end.
Listen to the results using the time as a key.
To listen again, you can select a list and play it any number of times from anywhere you like.
3. Export result text
*A basic license is required for export.
3-1)You can now output in conversational style HTML format.
Press the "Web" button on the input view to display the edit view. Please select the direction and color of the balloon and check the display contents and export.
Speakers icon image will be change on setting view.
3-2)Data can be output as CSV (Comma Separated Text).
Select what you want to output from the list on the top screen and swipe to the left.
You can attach files, sharing files, and output files easily with AirDrop.
Since it is CSV format, it can be easily opened and edited with Excel etc.
*** You can do this by talking about yourself ***
You can enter the summarized by your words without entering the contents you just listened
For the unnecessary part, enter "chat" etc. collectively and proceed to the next
You can also compensate for missing parts:
Even if you do not have a subject or object, you can freely add it
Regardless of the original language, if you speak in Japanese, it will be translated as it is
About basic license
• You can export the entered data in CSV / HTML format text during the basic license validity period.
• Basic license is automatically renewed every month.
• Please check the monthly fee on the purchase screen in the application.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
• If you do not renew your license, please turn off automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the deadline.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
You can now try out the output for free up to 10 times.
It supports iOS 13.
Other minor bugs have been fixed.
- MELTING POT, LIMITED LIABILITY CO.
- 28.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Meltingpot LLC 2017-2019
- In-App Purchases
- Basic license $0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.