ServiceNow® Mobile Agent for Intune allows Microsoft Intune admins to create policies that secure the application in a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environment.
IMPORTANT: This software requires your company’s work account and a Microsoft managed environment. Some functionality may not be available in all countries. Please contact your company’s IT administrator if you have issues or questions about the use of the software.
ServiceNow Mobile Agent app delivers out-of-the-box, mobile-first experiences for the most common service desk agent workflows, making it easy for agents to triage, act on and resolve requests on the go. The app enables service desk agents to promptly manage and resolve end user issues from their mobile devices. Agents use the app’s intuitive interface to accept and update work even without Internet connectivity. The app greatly simplifies work by leveraging native device capabilities for tasks like navigation, barcode scanning, or collecting a signature.
The app comes with out-of-the-box workflows for service desk agents in IT, Customer Service, HR, Field Services, Security Ops and IT Asset Management. Organizations can easily configure and extend the workflows to meet their own unique needs.
With Mobile Agent you can:
• Manage the work assigned to your teams
• Triage incidents and cases
• Act on approvals with swipe gestures and quick actions
• Complete work while offline
• Access the full issue details, activity stream, and related lists of records
• Optimize workflows with location, camera, and touchscreen hardware
NOTE: This app requires the ServiceNow Madrid instance or later.
© 2020 ServiceNow, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ServiceNow, the ServiceNow logo, Now, Now Platform, and other ServiceNow marks are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ServiceNow, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Other company names, product names, and logos may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
• Fixed the dependent field issue with choices
• Fixed the issue with the End Conversation functionality in Virtual Agent
• Fixed the issue with the chart drill-down
• Added Cabrillo QR/barcode scanning support
• Added support for the IBM MaaS 360 browser when configuring iOS authentication using App Configuration
• UI updates to the section label font and section divider spacing
• Other performance improvements and minor bug fixes
This version is compatible with Paris Early Access instances. Detailed release notes can be found on the ServiceNow product documentation website.
- ServiceNow Inc.
- 91.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ServiceNow
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.