Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin.
• Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Centre.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect your clipboard and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdiosfbk.
We've put together some bug fixes and feature updates for this 10.1.3 release. Here's what's new:
• The input mode (Mouse Pointer or Touch mode) is now global across all active PC and remote app connections.
• Fixed an issue that prevented microphone redirection from working consistently.
• Fixed a bug that caused audio output to play from an iPhone earpiece instead of the internal speaker.
• Added support for automatically switching audio output between the iPhone/iPad internal speaker, bluetooth speakers and Airpods.
• Audio now continues to play in the background when switching away from the client or locking the device.
• The input mode automatically switches to Touch mode when using a SwiftPoint mouse on iPhones or iPads (not running iPadOS 13.4 or later).
• Addressed graphics output failures that occurred when the server was configured to use AVC444 full screen mode.
• Fixes to address VoiceOver bugs.
In addition, we've changed how panning around a zoomed in session works when using an external mouse or trackpad. To move around a zoomed in session with an external mouse or trackpad, simply press on and then drag away from the pan knob with the mouse cursor. To pan around in Touch mode, simply press on the pan knob and then move your finger. The session will stick to your finger and follow it around. Finally, in Mouse Pointer mode you can pan around by pushing the virtual mouse cursor against the sides of the screen.
We appreciate all the comments sent to us through the App Store, in-app feedback and email. If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 46.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.