updated for latest hardware
Project Gantt 2013 is a project and task planning application that makes it easy to keep track of multiple projects and tasks.
Project Gantt 2013 allows you manage multiple projects. In every project you can add many tasks grouped in phases and finished by milestone.
You can view your project on Gantt chart in portrait and landscape view in days, weeks or months scale.
- managing multiple projects
- viewing your tasks as a list or Gantt Chart
- viewing multiple projects on Gantt Chart
- editing task directly from Gantt Chart
- creating dependencies between tasks
- creating and managing resources in tasks
- updating progress of task to keep track
- adding resources and costs to tasks
- copying projects
- define their own calendars for projects
updates for latest os and hardware.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JOhn Lyons
- 2.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014, John Lyons
- USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.