Brand new, redesigned version of the app:
- new geo-localized version in English, German and Italian
- new graphic interface and compatibility update
- push notifications implementation
- periodic content updates
TRIESTE TOP 100 LOCATIONS
The Chamber of Commerce of Trieste and Mondadori Publishing have launched the updated version of the app “Trieste. Top 100 Locations” in Italian, English and German. The collaboration lies within the framework of the project of valorisation of Trieste and of its province that dates back to 2010, when the travel guide Top10 Trieste was launched on the publishing market in partnership with Aries, a special agency of the Chamber of Commerce of Trieste. The guide will be translated in other European languages.
From 2017, the free app “Trieste. 100 unmissable places” will be available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Its design and features have been entirely updated and improved: easy to use, intuitive and essential, it has been designed to be used while touring the city. Rich in pictures and contents, the app draws an all-round portrait of Trieste and its outskirts, and is useful for those planning a stay or just passing through Trieste.
- 100 detailed descriptions of 100 sights
- 300 pictures
- 13 itineraries divided by area and theme
- news on events and shows directly on your phone
- 9 illustrated features on the typical local products, with useful links and maps of where to try and buy them. There is also an in-depth article on Trieste, the capital of coffee
- 250 profiles of hotels, restaurants, cafés and shops
- 1 general map and 6 area maps
- themed itineraries: Culture and Tradition, Trieste for Families, Art and Architecture, Trieste in One Day, Roman Tergeste, Science and Nature, In Case of Rain
- area-based itineraries of the neighbourhoods of the city and its outskirts, each with their own map
- Top 100 locations: listed in alphabetical order, all 100 sights are provided with an illustrated profile and some of them also offer audio comments, in-depth analysis and useful links. All pages have useful links and are connected to the city map, which is also available offline so as to be used without Internet connection.
-accommodation/eating out/shopping: more than 250 detailed profiles of hotels, restaurants, cafés and shops, listed alphabetically and by category. Each profile includes phone numbers and is directly linked to the map, which is available both online and offline. A specific icon identifies the venues that were awarded the brand “Qualità Italiana” (Italian Quality) by Unioncamere
-practical information: features on transportation, accommodation and health with useful links
Bug fixes and minor improvements
- Mondadori Electa spa
- 100.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016, Mondadori Electa S.p.A.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.