Plan a journey, buy a great value mobile ticket (mTicket) or check when your bus is due with
live updates – you can do all this and more with the First Bus App making bus travel even
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
With our door to door route planner, you can check your quickest way to work or plan a new adventure. Much like a typical bus timetable app, you can enter your starting point and destination to view your route options and we’ll show you which of our bus services can get you there. We even provide step-by-step instructions to make your journey hassle free.
BUY YOUR MOBILE TICKET (MTICKET)
You can buy your great value ticket on the First Bus App before you travel. With mTickets, there’s no need to carry cash or worry about having the right change. Plus, some of our tickets are cheaper on the app, so download it to ensure that you receive our best bus ticket prices.
As well as offering similar functionality to other mTicket apps, your payments are secure and there’s even a handy ‘buy again’ button with one-tap checkout, so it’s quick and easy to buy your ticket before you board. You can make a payment by card, apple Pay or PayPal.
CHECK LIVE BUS TIMES
The First Bus App is the best way to get live bus times and route information. You can save your favourite stops, stations and locations and revisit recently searched journeys. The map shows the bus stops and train stations nearby and links to live updates, so you can check when your bus is coming and head to your bus stop just before your bus is due.
The First Bus App for iOS also features:
- Tickets for Heathrow RailAir, Buses of Somerset, First Kernow and Bright Bus Tours
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and Apple Pay
- The ability to gift tickets to a child, young person or student
- Activate multiple tickets at the same time so when you’re travelling with other people you can scan several tickets on the same phone.
- One-touch payment now available with Apple Pay making buying your tickets quicker and easier.
- Save recent searches in your journey planner so you can re-plan this journey more quickly.
Ratings and Reviews
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.